Thursday, December 04, 2003

Have you ever noticed that when it rains and it's below zero degrees the streets gets mindblowingly slippery? Now this is where salt comes in. By salting the streets, theoreticly, the melting point for ice is lowered so that all we get is a nice and wet street. Now, how come the bloody city can't find it in their hearts to salt the bloody streets?
Silly me riding my bike with no decent tyres, it was an accident waiting to happen.
Forunately though, there being no friction on the roads, in addition to making me fall like 4 times, meant that falling was basicly like riding a waterslide. Except from a few bruises from the impact and getting wet from the water (that was still pouring, can you believe that? it was minus for crying out loud) I was pretty much ok. Tomorrow I'll walk though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home